Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: The vacancy is within South East England
Start/End Date: This is a Full Time Position commencing 05/09/2016 until 30/12/2016
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours)
This Foundation provides everyone that uses their services with great compassionate care, identifying what is important to a young person – and their families, is what drives a young person’s care plan whilst with them.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice, Section 12 approval, Excellent Communication Skills, Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred, Approved Clinician, General Adult experience essential
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a inpatient setting
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.