Pulse Psychiatry Job Vacancy
Pulse Psychiatry is now looking for a Specialty Dr for Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry to cover our Part Time Community based role within South East England.
As a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry what are my Role and Duties?
The right Candidate will be working within a Trust that has been the best service provider in specialist for mental health in 10 years, this Trust has a promise to involve each Patient every step of the way when creating a treatment plan.
You will be required to follow the same vision and values of the Trust by:
- Listening to the patients views on the help they need.
- Learn about the patients background by reviewing any previous notes.
- Talk to and involve the patients and with permission any carer in their treatment plans.
- Thoroughly assess patients and adapt to any changes that occur since their last assessment.
Placement start date: From 11/04/2016
Placement end date: To 03/02/2017
Proposed work pattern: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Total hours needed per week: 24
Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
You must have your own transport.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice,
Excellent Communication Skills,
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.