Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: This vacancy is within North West England
Start/End Date: Must be available to start from 29/08/2016 to 31/12/2016
Working Hours: You will be working full time Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
One of Pluse Partnerships are looking for a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Our Client are very successful with providing the best care with a range of services that specialise in Mental Health. The candidate that we are looking for needs to share the passion with this Trust in Creating a healthy lifestyle for children and their families.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
Excellent Communication Skills
Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (preferred)
General Adult experience essential
- Running assessments
- Creating a care and treatment plan
- Working with persons of different age
- Providing Diagnosis, & support
- Work closely with the Trust
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.