WHO ARE WE?
We are one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector.
Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn't be able to excel without their hard work, dedication and support.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their professional and supportive team in their Sydney facility.
You will report directly/indirectly to the the NUM and you will work closely with the team to deliver a high level of compliant and compassionate care to the patients.
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Completed a Bachelor of Nursing - or equivalent
- Full Australian working rights
- Comply with ACQSHC National Standards
- Practise in accordance with facility values and standards, as well as NSW Law
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet timelines
- Minimum 2 years working as an RN in a clinical setting
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you - so what are you waiting for?
Press the 'APPLY' button and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
If this doesn't quite sound like you but you're a Registered Nurse and you're interested in contract or permanent opportunities, please send an expression of interest email along with your CV to hear of opportunities available
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.