We are seeking Assistant in Nurse for Casual Opportunities in Aged Care Facilities.
Are you an Assistant in Nurse looking for more flexibility around when you work? Want to work for a company who are contactable 24/7, knowledgeable and friendly?
Why not join Pulse Nursing Australia? We are one of Australia's leading Nursing agencies. Our reputation for quality is paramount and we understand the importance of recruiting the best nurses and placing them in the right shifts, whilst offering excellent pay rates!
We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our ever-expanding agency
- FREE online professional education courses
- Competitive casual rates
- Weekly Payroll
- Gain valuable experience by working at various Aged Care facilities
- Refer a friend Scheme- financial rewards
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in Australia working in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III certificate in Aged care or equivalent
- Current police check
- First Aid and Manual Handling Certification
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle
- 2 recent clinical referees
If you are a passionate Assistant in Nursing with experience in Aged Care and are seeking a position with flexibility to meet your needs, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.