At Pulse we have a fully comprehensive and robust systems in place that ensures our high standards of clinical and medical care. We are committed to effective clinical governance, as this helps us maintain our market leading reputation and delivers:
- A commitment to quality and learning
- Continual improvements
- A reduction of errors and adverse events
We comply with all regulations, as well as national and local guidance, best practices and our clients contractual requirements. All of our staff adhere to recognised training standards which ensures they continually work ethically and responsibly.
Our clients can have peace of mind that our organisation has:
- A dedicated team of arm’s length professionals
- Fully trained case investigators and case managers
- A Clinical Director responsible for risk and adherence to regulations
- 83 policies and 160 standard operating procedures
- Regular quality and safety meetings within key departments of the business
- Claims management
- An integrated approach to contract and tender reviews which leads into business process updates and compliance checks
- Incident and complaint management with trend analysis providing lessons learned which further quality improvements
- Integrated business continuity plans
- Revalidation that incorporates robust appraisal and support to nurses, allied health professionals and doctors
- ISO270001 data security accredited
At Pulse we want to retain the high standards of compliance we have achieved to ensure quality, accountability and delivery of services. In order to do that, we conduct quarterly and unannounced internal audits to identify any gaps in knowledge and accurately assess all levels of compliance.
After the audits, reports are generated and action plans are issued to relevant departments. These flag up any key issues that need to be addressed, identify the root cause, and demonstrate how these changes can be implemented. Further to this, we also undergo third party audits for the RCSA SDS certificate to make sure we maintain the highest standards for our clients.
This level of commitment to quality helps ensure any healthcare professional we place into a private or government hospital adheres to strict recruitment requirements, in accordance with local legislation.