Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a mental health occupational therapist, to join our fantastic private client’s service based in Leeds. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours per week on a permanent basis.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working their physiotherapist and speech therapy assistant, treating a caseload of patients with mental and physical health needs and challenging behaviour.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• One years post qualification experience
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.