Are you an experienced Dysphagia trained Speech Therapist seeking something new?
Look no further! Our client is now seeking a band 7 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their Adult team within a well-established NHS trust, based in Cambridge. You would be able to start this role as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within dysphagia assessment and management within an acute hospital setting, to be considered for this role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £26 per hour.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.