Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in South East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities and be able to travel within the community to see patients, including clinics and their homes.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments for patients with a range of learning difficulties
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.