Pulse are currently seeking a Band 7 Cardiac Rehab Physiotherapist to cover two Physiotherapy departments based in South Yorkshire. The role is to start ASAP – 2-3 Months, 30 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 9-5. The successful candidate must have Cardiac Rehabilitation experience.
Band 6 = £20.00 - £30.00 per hour
The role will include the following:
- To undertake advanced assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients within cardiac rehabilitation, who may have acute complex and/or chronic presentations and needs..
- To provide clinical leadership to Physiotherapy staff within cardiac rehabilitation, utilising expert clinical knowledge and experience.
- To provide specialist physiotherapy input into the multi-disciplinary audit and research programme into the clinical effectiveness of Physiotherapy Services within cardiac rehabilitation supporting the Trust Physiotherapy Lead
- To provide support to the Area Clinical Manager/Trust Physiotherapy Lead to meet the aims and objectives of the Trust.
- To provide support to the Area Clinical Manager/ Trust Physiotherapy Lead in the strategic development of the Cardiac service
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have Cardiac Physiotherapy experience within the last 12 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.