Pulse are currently recruiting for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist required to cover large Community Dysphagia and Communication caseload for a contract based in London. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Our client require an experienced locum that will be able to independently manage neurological caseloads and the patients will be seen in their own homes and nursing homes therefore the you will be required to travel effectively throughout the boroughs. To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.