Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 months.
The successful physiotherapist will provide assessments and the treatment of Acute Inpatients in a general hospital and potentially patients stepped down from hospital to community beds. Applying physiotherapists must have experience of working within an acute inpatient setting to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience needed:
• Member of the HCPC
• Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning
• Experience with Inpatient, rehabilitation, discharge planning, elderly care and orthopaedic
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• First class support and advice from your allocated consultant
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.