Pulse has a unique opportunity available for a band occupational therapist within a community hospital in Hampshire. The candidate will be providing support and treatment to individuals suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, CFS and myalgic encephalomyelitis, M.E, as well as providing support to their families and carers. This is a part time role of 18.75 hours, to start as soon as possible on a locum basis. The candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload of candidates effectively, and we able to work autonomously as well as part of a thriving multi disciplinary team. If you would like more information about this position please contact the OT team on 01992 305659.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.