You said, we did
Thank you to those of you who completed our most recent Viewpoint survey. Your participation continues to help us recognise what’s most important to you and improve your experience with us. As a result of the solutions we’ve implemented so far, we’re delighted that we’re maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction at 85%.
After going through the latest responses, here’s how we continue to improve the service we offer you and support your career.
We understand the challenges you’ve been facing when receiving your pay via Direct Engagement clients. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of a new section on our website dedicated to Direct Engagement and everything you need to know. It covers:
- What is direct engagement and how it may impact you
- Setting yourself up on a Direct Engagement portal
- Submitting timesheets
- Accessing payslips
- Opting out of an auto-enrolled pension scheme
- How to get support
We’re also taking the following steps to improve communication around Direct Engagement in the future:
- Looking into ways to share the relevant portal information you need every time you accept a new placement with us (we’ll share more information about how we’ve done this in our next update)
- Training staff so they, too, understand the implications of Direct Engagement fully and can better support you in the future, should you need it
One to watch
We know there is a lot of information and advice you need to know when working with us, and we’re in the process of putting this all in a central information hub for you, so you can quickly and easily access what you need. The hub will contain everything from information about payroll and pensions, what to expect on your first day on placement, mental health and welling, and much more. We are looking forward to sharing this with you once completed.
As always, we’ve enjoyed reading through your responses and appreciate your honest feedback. We would love for as many of you as possible to continue completing our Viewpoint surveys, as we have started to see a drop in participation. They are sent every three months and will really make a difference in your experience with us.