Here at Pulse, we are looking for a full time Senior Social Worker to work with a cohort of young people aged 14-25, in a role based in Surrey. This is a full-time role, available to start as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting area of Adult Social Care, it is a passionate team, taking a whole family approach in supporting young adults and families to achieve positive outcomes. Embracing the ongoing developments in both Adults and Children’s Legislation, they are continually developing new ways of working with our Health, Education and other partners.
• You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards
• You will have sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting, using this in complex situations to develop multi-agency interventions that promote all possible independence
• You will have an applied knowledge of Care Act, The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking Safeguarding enquiries
• You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent way, without jargon and in a courteous, calm and professional manner
• You will have experience of, and be able to provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students
In return for all your skills, enthusiasm and commitment they will support you to take your career to the next level. You will receive professional supervision and be working in a team of motivated, dedicated and friendly colleagues.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.