Pulse have an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager to join an adults social work locality team based in Surrey, if you are looking for an opportunity to lead a team - this could be the perfect role for you!
You will become an integral member of the senior management team, providing leadership to junior staff across adult social care and contributing to improving the service.
You will be rewarded with the following benefits;
• Competitive salary offering up to £56,261 per annum
• 24 days annual leave, rising to 28 after 2 years’ service
• Generous government salary related pension
• Option to join car lease scheme
• Genuine investment in your career development
• Offering good work life balance with flexible working and job sharing where possibleRoles and responsibilities will include;
• Take the lead on managing and motivating an adult social work team including assistant team managers and senior practitioners
• Ensure front-line services are customer focused
• Managing resources within the adult social work team
• Working closely with external agencies and service providers
• Responsibility for the team budget, allocating resources and funding effectively
We are looking to hear from HCPC registered social workers who have significant experience in social care. Previous experience of managing staff, performance and development teams will be beneficial. To find out more about this role apply today and our dedicated consultant will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.