Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Substance Misuse Practitioner, specialising in Drugs and Alcohol misuse.
To act as an integral member of the substance misuse service to provide a range of interventions including advice, assessment, support and treatment to people affected by substance misuse.
The role is to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period.
Duties may include:
• To be responsible for the care management and care co-ordination of a caseload of service users with alcohol related problems, including the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care as indicated through their recovery plans. To supervise and offer support to team members in care management of designated caseload.
• Work to support integration of care pathways with a range of partner agencies.
• Undertake/contribute to the comprehensive assessment of service users, including ongoing evaluation of care, working with them to plan recovery outcomes.
• To advise and support service users to overcome related harm to their drug/alcohol use, using a range of therapeutic approaches. Provide appropriate advice, information and support to service users and others towards the promotion of health and social well-being.
• To work autonomously within agreed parameters and service requirements.
• To participate in the delivery and organisation of training and education.
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.