An exciting new opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Mental Health Social Worker to join a fantastic CAMHS team based in Sussex. This is a permanent vacancy, offering full-time hours.
The successful candidate will be working within a CAMHS PICU, providing specialist mental health services to vulnerable young people aged 12-18 who are residing in rehabilitation and recovery wards. It is essential the post holder has previous experience working with patients that have moderate to severe mental health illnesses, addiction, suicidal risk and neuro-psychiatric disorders.
In return, our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- A SMART Pensions option
- Computingscheme and Cyclescheme (Offering options to spread the cost of new technology and transport)
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- A range of online and in-store discount vouchers
- Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.