Pulse is currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker who has previous experience working within CAMHS, for a role based in our clients NHS Trust in London. The position available is for a CAMHS Practitioner and the post holder will be a care coordinator responsible for assessing and treating a range of mental health and significant behavioural difficulties in children and young people (0-18) who are referred to the team.
Candidates applying must be able to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Once you are in touch with Pulse we will be able to give you more information on the benefits of working for Pulse Psychological Therapies who are leading the way in Mental health recruitment but below are just some of the benefits Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.