We currently have job opportunities for a Children & Family Social Worker (LAC) in Manchester. This is a locum position paying upto £27 an hour.
- You would be joining a confident team on a journey to offering a consistently good service; a service which works honestly and respectfully with families, offering high support and challenge to meet the needs of children in a time frame that enhances their wellbeing and development.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- Undertaking initial and core assessments
- Completing section 7 and 37 reports requested by family courts
- Producing initial child protection conference reports
- Liaising with partnership agencies to support the families and meet the children’s
You must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £200 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.