We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Looked After Children’s team for our client based in West Midlands. Paying up to £30 an hour.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will be:
- To undertake assessments and to recommend to their team manager the appropriate level of intervention and of service provision.
- Review and implementation of care plans
- To keep case records up to date, provide reports and carry out other administrative duties as required.
- To take appropriate steps, to maintain a satisfactory level of security and confidentiality of all records.
- To negotiate solutions with colleagues and other professionals, e.g. teachers, doctors, psychiatrists, health visitors, police officers, carers, relatives.
- To chair or participate in reviews and meetings attended by users as well as by colleagues and representatives of other agencies, e.g. health, education, probation, police.
You must have...
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.