We are currently recruiting for a qualified social worker to join the Learning Disabilities Team for our client based in Peterborough, paying rates of up to £30 per hour depending on experience.
- To provide social work/care management services to people with learning disabilities and their families.
- Taking part in the care planning service.
- Participating in the duty system, receiving referrals and dealing with them appropriately.
- To undertake simple and complex assessments of individual need for people with learning disabilities and their carers, where appropriate.
- To collaborate with individuals, carers and other agencies to produce care plans which promote the client’s capacity for independence
- To undertake the necessary statutory assessment regarding school leavers under the Disabled Persons (Consultation and Representation) Act 1986, as required.
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.