Are you Qualified Social Worker looking to expand your skills in an independent forensic unit?
Pulse is now seeking a Social Worker who has previous experience of working within a mental health setting, to join our private client’s team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Somerset.
The candidate appointed will be working within a medium and low secure forensic unit carrying out CPA reports, risk assessments and patient movement from one hospital to another.We are looking to hear from qualified social workers with:
• Experience working in a mental health setting
• Knowledge and understanding of mental capacity acts and codes of practices
• Current HCPC registration
• A Social Work DegreeThe benefits will include:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• A group personal pension plan
• Life assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Career development
• Childcare vouchersNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.