We currently have a position for a Forensic Outreach Social Worker for our clients based in London. This is a permanent contract paying upto £28 per hour depending on experinece.
About the role:
The candidate will be working within a medium/low secure unit based in London.
The forensic services provide multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for male and female mentally disordered offenders, and those with challenging behaviour and specialist rehabilitation needs.
The candidate will provide support, treatment and monitoring for discharged patients meeting the FOS referral criteria, prior to their care transferring to local community teams. With a caseload of between 40-50 care co-ordinated patients at any one time, and a further 20-25 jointly managed, the core function of the team is to support patients and to monitor their mental states and behaviour and the risks of harm they may pose themselves and others.
You must have:
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience within mental health
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.