Pulse are seeking an experienced Forensic Social Worker to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in York. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offer part time hours 2 or 3 days a week.
Main duties include
- Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings, Social Work departmental meetings and any other meetings as directed by the Lead social worker or the manager of the service.
- Actively participate in patients’ Care Programme Approach meetings and ward based Individual Care Review meetings
- Ensure that the statutory requirements relating to the discharge and aftercare of patients under Section 117 of the Mental Health Act 1983 are fulfilled.
- Maintain contact with patients’ external care coordinators
Qualifications and experience required
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation's, associated codes of practice and guidance and policy
- Mental Capacity act, mental health act and care act
- HCPC registration
- Forensic and mental health experience
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.