We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Family Support team based in Peterborough. They are paying up to £32 an hour.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Children Act 1989.
- Working to the priority matrix, undertake assessments and formulate care plans.
- To manage a caseload, of both statutory and preventative work for Children and Families.
- To prepare all the necessary paperwork for all attendances at Court, Panels, Child Protection Conferences, Reviews, and other meetings and take follow up action as necessary.
- To manage a caseload of service users requiring assessment of their needs, carry out assessments and investigations and co-ordinating care packages as necessary.
- Liaising and developing close working relationships with other professions and agencies to ensure service users receive services in accordance with assessed needs.
- To provide emotional and practical support, advice, advocacy and counseling to service users and carers as required.
- Participate in the duty rota system, as agreed.
- Maintaining accurate records of intervention in a timely manner.
You must have...
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.