We currently have a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Early Intervention Team for our client based in SBerkshire. The starting pay rate for this locum social worker job is £35 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Leading on complex single or joint agency enquiries
- Assessing likely or actual harm to children
- Preparing and presenting reports to multi-agency conferences and meetings
- Coordinating and delivering direct support work to children, young people, families and carers who have complex need
You MUST have…
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be professionally registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer successfully placed.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.