We currently have a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection Team for our client based in Rotherham.
- Interviewing service users and their families to assess their circumstances.
- Reviewing and writing up assessments of service users on my caseload.
- Planning and managing services in relation to children’s needs
- Offering or arranging counselling or support to service users & their families.
- Making decision or recommendations on support packages for service users.
- Attending courts to give evidence in legal proceedings.
- Keeping both manual and electronic records and databases up to date.
- Organising and attending meetings
You MUST have…
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be professionally registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- You must be a car driver
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.