We currently have a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection Team with our client based in Medway. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying rates of up to £32 per hour.
- Undertaking Initial Assessments
- Undertaking Core Assessments
- Preparing court directed documents and reports
- Manage mixed caseload of CP/LAC/CIN
- Responding to referrals
- Keeping case notes up to date at all times
- Regular contact with families whose cases you hold
You MUST have…
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be professionally registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £200 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
- Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team
- Pulse are committed to helping the wider community where possible. See who we have selected for our chosen charity this year
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.