We Currently have a job vacancy for a CAMHS practioner in the London area working for a large NHS Trust. This is a contract position on a Full time basis paying up to £30 an hour.
Working in a busy, fast paced team and managing my own caseload of children and young people who are experiencing significant mental health problems who require intensive support.
Responding to referrals
Assessing needs through a variety of medium
Contributing to a multi-agency assessment process
conducting risk assessments
Conducting mental health assessments in a variety of environments e.g. at home, hospital
Devising and implementing a range of therapeutic interventions Identify risks to the child and formulate a plan of care
You must have...
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK.
- They need a mental health qualification in a recognised therapy eg. CBT
- RiO training desired
- Experience with in a community secondary mental health team, psychosocial assessment experience.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Care Programme approach and the Single Assessment Process.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.