We are currently seeking a qualified Social worker to join our private clients CAMHS service based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position and is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible working 23 hours per week.
Your role will include working within a hospital setting, offering support and advise to young people and their families. You will also be involved in the admission, care planning, and mental health reviews of the young people, whilst managing their discharge or transfer.
To apply you will need a HCPC registration, and relevant UK experience working within a CAMHS setting as a social worker with at least 2 years experience.
If you think this role is suited to you, please apply today!
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.