We are looking to recruit a CAMHS Social Worker to join an innovative team, based in a well-established private clients team based in Attleborough. The role is a permanent position available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours.
Duties may include
- Delivering a set of agreed service level standards within a personalised recovery model of intervention.
- Undertaking complete social histories and risk assessments
- Inter professional working to ensure a robust discharge planning
- Implementing safeguarding vulnerable children procedures
- Be the first point of contact for parents
- Undertaking carer assessments and care support
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary T
The successful candidate will have
- To hold a Social Work Qualification recognised by the Health Care Professional council
- To be registered as a Social Worker with the Health Care Professional council
- To have good understanding of the Mental Health and Mental Capacity Acts and Children Act and code of practices.
- To be a qualified and experienced social worker in working with children with learning disabilities and/or mental health disorders.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.