Pulse is working with a brand new mental health organisation in the UK to recruit for their specialist CAMHS service. So if you are looking for a new challenge in your career – this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This client offers specialise CAMHS services to those aged 12 to 18 with mental health problems, learning disabilities or autism. The hospital is set within private grounds and there are wards offering an open space for patients.
We are looking for hear from Qualified Social Workers with a HCPC registration, who has a genuine interest in working with children. Previous experience within mental health would be beneficial but not essential.
The social worker role is highly valued by the MDT and the post holder will work closely with the established team which includes consultant psychiatrists, doctors, nursing staff and a full range of therapist to QNIC standards. Senior Managers will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved with and to influence the future direction of our services.
Main duties as a social worker will be:
• Manage, monitor and review an assigned caseload within the service
• To be responsible for social work assessments and the provision of reports to the team and external agencies
• To be fully involved in the multi-disciplinary team, providing advice regarding the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, other relevant legislation and discharge planning
• Work with the responsible clinicians providing a lead on issues relating to mental capacity and best interest decisions
• To have an active involvement in the planning, preparation and co-ordination of discharge, including contact with families, significant others and any relevant agencies
• Act as the designated lead for CAMHS safeguarding
What are the benefits for you?
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• A range of staff discounts including subsidised staff restaurant
• Opportunities for training and development
To find out more about this new position call our dedicated consultant today on 01992 305604, or make an application today and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.