Pulse are recruiting for a HCPC registered Social Worker to join a tier 4 CAMHS service in East Sussex.
The candidate appointed will be working within a CAMHS Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit conducting mental health assessments, risk assessments and therapeutic interventions. Due to the nature of the role, candidates appointed will have sound mental health and CAMHS experience working with complex mental health.
**Both locum and permanent contracts available.**
This role is available ASAP working 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) for a minimum of 3 months covering a vacant post. Pulse are also recruiting to the substantive post.
Benefits of locum work:
- Working with Pulse on a Temporary basis gives you access to benefits including
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Flexible hours of work
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.