Are you a Social Worker with CAMHS experience, looking for a new challenge to work with a national private organisation?
We are working with an independent hospital that offers a highly specialist and comprehensive mental health service for young people aged between 13-18 years old. The service comprises of two acute adult units and two CAMHS wards and provides a 24/7 service. It also provides rehabilitation and recovery units onsite.
The team are looking for a social worker to join the CAMHS units that specialise in providing Tier four care on a 13-bedded unit and a separate 12-bedded high dependency unit for female service users who require inpatient treatment.
The successful candidate will have a social work qualification, with current HCPC registration. Post qualification experience is essential and working within mental health or CAMHS is beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic support to clients and their families
• Working with partner agencies to ensure social care and transition home are safely managed
• Co-ordinate, negotiate and manage mandatory processes and procedures in compliance with regulation
• Acting as the lead for implementing CAMHS safeguarding procedures and monitor and review an assigned caseload
What are the benefits for you?
• A competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum
• Continuous professional career development and support by an employer that will invest in you
• Opportunities and resources are provided to achieve your full potential
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Flexible company benefits including a company pension scheme, and an additional annual leave day for your birthday
• Free car parking onsite and subsidised staff meals
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.