We are now seeking a full time Social Worker to manage, monitor and review an assigned caseload within our client’s CAMHS service in East Sussex. The successful candidate will work as part of the MDT to provide holistic support to clients and their families, working with partnership agencies to ensure matters of social care and transition home are safely managed.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate, negotiate and manage mandatory processes and procedures ensuring the hospital's compliance with statutory regulation. The post holder will be the designated lead for CAMHS safeguarding.
This role is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours Monday – Friday.
Our client is seeking applicants with:
- A degree level social work qualification
- Current HCPC registration
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Experience of safeguarding
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting in relation to mental health
- A competitive Salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Flexible Priory Group benefits
- Priory Pension scheme
- Continuous professional and independent development
- An additional day leave for your birthday
- You will never have to search for a parking space and can enjoy lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant
If you feel you are suited to the role above, please apply by filling out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.