Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a CAMHS Mental Health Team, based at a well-established NHS trust in Middlesex. This post is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3 to 4-month period.
The candidate appointed will provide community-based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred to the Crisis Mental Health Team.
Main duties include:
• To manage a caseload of clients
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
• To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
Benefits of locum work?
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.