Are you Qualified Social Worker looking for a unique part time CAMHS role, working from Monday – Friday?
Pulse is seeking a Social Worker to join a specialist hospital who treat young people aged between 13-25 with eating disorders, predominantly those suffering from Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa. Based in Worcestershire with a total of 12 beds in a contemporary and comfortable environment, this client boasts gardens for recreational use and additional facilities such as therapy cabins for relaxation, arts and crafts and Pilates.
The successful candidate appointed will be working across an in-patient and day-patient service. The key responsibilities will include taking the lead with regards to child protection issues, undertake assessments, be involved in rehabilitation plans for patients and support and encourage a patient through their recovery to help them achieve their goals and ambitions.
Salary shown for this role is the full-time equivalent.
This position offers a rewarding salary and an extensive benefits package including;
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Part time hours offering a great work life balance
• Opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• Staff discounts
• A thorough Induction Programme
• Investment into your career development
We are looking to hear from successful candidates who meet the following criteria:
• A social work qualification
• Current HCPC registration
• Proven knowledge of relevant legislation including Mental Health Act 1983/2007 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
• Have detailed knowledge of safeguarding legislation, policies and procedures
If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to hear more, please make an application today and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.