Pulse is seeking an experienced Social Worker for a new role based in Surrey, you will be joining a highly specialised adult social care team to offer high quality care delivery. Working within a dynamic social work team with you will be using a range of interventions working in complex situations and undertaking safeguarding enquiries.
• You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting.
• An applied knowledge of The Care Act and The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions.
• You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon freeway and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
• You will have experience of, and can provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students.What are the benefits?
• Highly competitive salary up to £40,000
• 24 days’ annual leave
• Local government salary-related pension offered
• Discounted child care vouchers
• Car lease scheme
• Genuine investment and career development plans
• Excellent training and induction
If you feel that you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.