Pulse is seeking an experienced Social Worker for a new part time role based in Surrey, you will be joining a highly specialised adult social care team to offer high quality care delivery.
Working within a dynamic social work team with you will be using a range of interventions working in complex situations and undertaking safeguarding enquiries.The successful candidate will have:
• Current HCPC registration with completed ASYE
• The motivation and flexibility of delivering high professional standards and demonstrate
• Confident with current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice
• Experience undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carry out assessments and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agenciesWhat are the benefits for you?
• A competitive salary
• 24 days annual leave
• A generous local government salary related pension
• Option to join a car lease scheme
• Opportunity for progression
• Excellent training and induction
• Genuine investment and career development
If you feel that you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
The salary shown for this role is the full-time equivalent.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.