We currently have a role for a Social worker for a Adults Community Mental Health Team based in London . This is a full-time contract paying between £26 to £30 an hour.
•The post holder must provide leadership and guidance for the community mental health team and to provide support
•The candidate must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary setting and must be able to support all disciplines.
•Ensure all policies and procedures relevant to the role are implemented.
•To consider people who use our services and carer satisfaction at all times using interpersonal and clinical skills. Show respect towards others in order to provide and promote excellent working relationships.
• The post holder must have the ability to work successfully with multi-agency teams
•To be flexible across the elements of the service and according to the needs of the service.
•To participate in the development and implementation of new ways of working and innovative practise, creating sound supportive working practises in the CMHT element of the service.
•Completing professional development and training including that relating to post qualification as appropriate
•Attending all mandatory & statutory training and other relevant courses as may be necessary to develop professional clinical skills and participate in clinical supervision.
You MUST have…
• You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK.
• Enhanced DBS
• All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
• You must be a car driver
In return Pulse can offer…
• A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process.
• Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK.
• Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
• DAILY Payroll so you never miss a payment.
• Referral bonus scheme - £200 per placement
• Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
• Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running.
• We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications.
• We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team.
• Pulse is committed to helping the wider community where possible. See who we have selected for our chosen charity this year click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.