Our client is looking for a Qualified Social Worker who specialises in mental health, working full time as a permanent role in Woking.
This client offers a range of secure mental health services for adult males and females across low secure, locked rehabilitation and PICU wards – with a nearly mental health rehabilitation service for men that extends their care pathway available.
Services are delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living, they also place staff and services in the centre of the community and get close to the families of those we seek to help.Roles and responsibilities:
• To work in partnership with service users across the wards, their carers/family, the multidisciplinary team, organisations, external agencies and others to assist with the recovery process
• You will help to inform service user needs / risk assessments, multidisciplinary input and the analysis of risk whilst also leading on the social care needs of the service users
• The post holder will ensure that service users and their carers are aware of their legal rights and take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team
• You will also provide a written report to the multidisciplinary team and the allocated care coordinator in the mental health team for each Care Programme Approach reviewThe successful candidate will have:
• A relevant Social Work qualification as well as being HCPC Registered
• Experience working within a mental health setting or a passion for working in this field
• Understanding of Safeguarding; Health & Safety; Data Protection; Confidentiality Issues; Equality & Diversity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Good literacy skills, attention to detail and the ability to complete comprehensive reportsWhat are the benefits for you?
• Competitive salary up to £30,000
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Onsite support and investment in your career development
• Company pension scheme and free life assurance
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD and further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.