We are currently recruiting for a leading local authority based in Kent. You will be based within a Community Adults Team. We are looking to recruit immediately and our client is willing to pay rates of up to £30 per hour, depending on experience.
This post offers an exciting opportunity for a committed and highly motivated Social Worker. You will be expected to have a broad knowledge base and experience of work involving both elderly people and younger physically disabled adults.
The work is both challenging and fulfilling with a varied caseload that will include adult protection work, continuing care casework, promoting independent living and working with dementia sufferers and their carers.
You will be joining a friendly supportive team who are committed to multidisciplinary working.
You must have the following:
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- Registered with HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have an enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £250 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK
- Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running.
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications.
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.