We are currently seeking a HCPC registered Social Worker to join our client’s NHS trust on a full-time locum basis, managing a caseload providing assessment and intervention out in the community which can include outpatient clinics, day hospitals, patients’ homes etc.
This role is based in Hampshire and offers completive pay rates!
The candidate in post will be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm and some travel will be included so a full licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.