Pulse are now recruiting for an Adult Mental Health Practitioner to join an NHS trusts community team based in Surrey. This Vacancy Is available to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours for an initial 3-month period with possibility to extend.
The appointed candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload of patients whilst providing assessments and intervention out in the community, which can include outpatient clinics, day hospitals and patients’ homes.
Main duties include
- Conduct initial assessments such as risk assessments
- Create care plans and interventions
- Work with patients with complex mental health needs
- Respond to emergency referrals
Qualifications and experience required
- Post qualification experience working in adult mental health
- Core Professions & registration such as Social Worker, OT, Nurse and Psychologist
- HCPC registration
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.