We are looking for a Team manager to join a Family Support team based in Peterborough. This is a Locum role paying up to £38 an hour.
- To support staff to work collaboratively and sensitively with service users and their families and where necessary manage the complaints process.
- To be responsible for the allocation of work and implementation of Service delivery in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy, and procedures for the service.
- To review services, and make recommendations for service improvement, policy development and operational standards.
- To manage the supervision, annual Appraisal, personal development and career progression of individual team members including capability and disciplinary matters in accordance with PCC policies and procedures.
- To engage in regular supervision and annual appraisal with the Service Manager.
- To be responsible for staff compliance with Legislation, National Regulations, Standards and guidance and PCC policies and procedures.
- To manage and monitor a range of delegated budgets assigned to the post.
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.