Pulse have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Worker to join a brand new service, offering dedicated care to those with learning disabilities or autism. If you are looking for a new challenge this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to hear from experienced social workers/AMHP’s that have a background across adult services, who have a genuine passion and interest to work with this client group. No previous or direct experience within a learning disability or autism service is required, this client is looking to invest in training and support for those with a strong transferable skill set.
- Competitive salary of up to £43,150
- Excellent benefits package
- Dedicated career development opportunities and support
The successful senior social worker will:
- Become an integral part of the team
- Work closely with the Assistant Team Manager to support the service
- Strive to improve the quality of care provided
- Have applied knowledge of The Care Act, The Mental Health Capacity Act
- Experience of risk and safeguarding
We would like to hear from those who have a background working across; learning disabilities, autism, mental health, and adult services. You must be able to demonstrate supervision skills with junior social workers, those completing ASYE and students.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.