A challenging opportunity has opened for a Senior Forensic Social Worker to join a well-established Inpatient Service based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent vacancy, to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
The successful post-holder will be working within a low to medium secure unit for adults, providing specialist tailored risk assessments and treatments to those detained under the Mental Health Act and have previous offenses. The candidate will also be working alongside a multidisciplinary team, providing first-line support and advice to families and carers.
- A valid HCPC Registration
- A relevant qualification in Social Work with extensive post-graduation experience
- Previous experience within a forensic, criminal justice or mental health service
In return, our client will offer:
- A competitive annual salary
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Continued development progression
- A personalised pension scheme with life assurance
Our client will also provide a range of staff benefits such as: retail discounts; free meals and parking onsite; wellbeing support and activities and flexible working opportunities for the right candidate.
If you feel that you are suited to this position, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.