An excellent opportunity has become available with our private client based in Surrey, for a qualified Social Worker to join their CAMHS service on a full-time basis. As the Senior Social Worker in post, you will contribute to the delivery of CAMHS for children and young people with complex mental health needs by providing a range of interventions including, assessment, case reviews, care planning, consultation and reflection.
The ideal candidate will clearly evidence the following:
• Evidence of effective partnership working
• Good communication & engagement skills
• Experience of supervising/line managing other staff members
• Delivering 1-1 therapeutic interventions to young people (therefore, a minimum of two years therapeutic intervention experience or training in this area will be required)
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact us for more information.
• Competitive salary
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.