Are you a qualified social worker with experience working within CAMHS looking for a new step in your career? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Pulse is working alongside a leading organisation that is dedicated to providing high-quality care to children and adolescents, who have mental health or eating disorder diagnosis'. This leading employer has an opportunity available for a senior social worker to join their specialised team on a permanent basis, working across their state-of-the-art facilities in London.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Excellent benefits package
- Dedicated career development opportunities and support
The successful senior social worker will:
- Become an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure all service users receive an individualised package of care
- Take responsibility for the management of junior social work team members
- Have the opportunity to make the role your own and be involved in the development and the social care team.
The successful senior social worker will have:
- HCPC Registration
- A background working within CAMHS
- Genuine interest to develop their career within this specialty
This client has sites across London offering a wide range of services such as; inpatients, outpatients and school rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted, to help encourage the recovery journey for all service users. They take admissions to support children and young people from 8-18 years, whilst also offering specialist services for those up to 25 years to transition them back into the community, adult services or returning home.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.